Corban University is collecting shoe-boxes for children world-wide this Christmas. If you would like to bless a child with a gift this Christmas season, fill a shoe-box with gifts!
This would be a great Hall project!
How this process works:
1) Find an average-size shoe-box that is cardboard or plastic. If you want to wrap it, cover the box and lid separately.
2) Decide whether you will pack a box for a girl or a boy, and the age category: 2-4, 5-9, or 10-14.
3) Select quality “wow” toys such as dolls, soccer balls with pump, or stuffed animals. Then add other fun toys, hygiene items, and school supplies. (To see a gift suggestion list go here)
4) Most importantly, pray for the child who will receive your gift. You can also include a personal note and photo.
5) You don’t have to, but if you want to track where your box goes you can donate $7 online and receive a tracking label to Follow Your Box. Discover the destination of your shoebox gift! What a cool way to see the global impact that a shoe-box can have!