Title: Media Arts Coordinator
Reports to: Vice President of Marketing & Communications
Time Frame: Mid August – Early May
Commitment: 7-10 hours each week
Scholarship: 25% of room and board – approximately $2225
The Coordinators of ASB Leadership exist to assist and work closely with the Vice President of their respective branch with the duties necessary for the success of the branch and ASB Leadership as a whole.
The Media Arts Coordinator is responsible for serving as the official photographer and videographer for the Corban ASB.
The Media Arts Coordinator must be an on-campus Corban student who…
- Demonstrates an authentic relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Abides by all Corban community lifestyle standards.
- Has a passion for the mission of Corban and a desire to represent the students of Corban.
- Exhibits peer leadership abilities and displays collaborative leadership strengths.
- Practices effective organizational skills.
- Is familiar with Corban’s Student Walkthrough and policies as well as basic residence hall policies and procedures.
- Represents the University with maturity and professionalism.
The Media Arts Coordinator must be registered as a current Corban undergraduate student who…
- Has completed at least one full semester at Corban.
- Possesses a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Registers for at least 12 credits.
- Is on track with Reach requirements.
The Media Arts Coordinator is expected to:
- Maintain/manage all ASB camera equipment.
- Be a creative photo/video outlet for students.
- Meet regularly as part of the Marketing & Communications branch of ASB Leadership.
- Meet regularly with the Vice President of Marketing & Communications.
- Support and work effectively with other campus offices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Media Arts Coordinator is required to attend all training sessions as outlined in the ASB Leadership Training Timeline.